Viewing 15 posts - 25,111 through 25,125 (of 39,920 total)
I'm able to keep it at a cool 40 degF with my cooling unit kicking on for about 5-10 minutes every couple of hours. It's cheaper to cool my...
February 26, 2009 at 9:02 am
Interesting links, and the basement insulation link is good reading. Seems to recommend exterior insulation, which is a problem for me now. But it's something that homebuilders should be considering,...
February 26, 2009 at 9:00 am
I haven't used it, but I've seen a bunch of presentations and I talked with the developers who built LINQ last year.
They realize they're in a 1.0 release, but they've...
February 26, 2009 at 8:40 am
Roy be sure to remind me and I'll send a couple out.
February 25, 2009 at 9:11 pm
Or we could remove features for really bad code! That might encourage employers to hire and train people!
February 25, 2009 at 9:04 pm
Sorry, Jeff, had to edit that one. Boy that's annoying when someone does that.
Speaking of which....maybe I should make it a development priority to automatically format all code with leading...
February 25, 2009 at 9:01 pm
Red...No, blue...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
February 25, 2009 at 9:00 pm
Please post in the appropriate forum. Every forum name is listed above when you click "Add Topic". moved to Security.
Please also ask a question. What do you want to know?...
February 25, 2009 at 8:58 pm
Actually I had considered that before, though since we just put in a furnace, I'm not sure we want to tear that out here in the house. It's something I've...
February 25, 2009 at 5:31 pm
I like that code, but then Jeff will get upset over the leading commas. I find myself constantly moving his trailers to leaders. Can't someone explain to him how to...
February 25, 2009 at 12:05 pm
Lynn,
I think it's a balance here that experts have to strive for. Sure we want to educate, and get people to think for themselves, but we're always bringing along...
February 25, 2009 at 9:52 am
I'm sorry, but would you please NOT use size="1" in your posts? My eyes are getting old and that small font is difficult to read.
Thanks.
+1
February 25, 2009 at 9:20 am
Definitely not easy.
It's a great idea if you can make it happen. I've gotten away from "every one" since the SQL Server process, if it makes it to disk, has...
February 25, 2009 at 9:19 am
And yet one more example of things "getting worse"
February 25, 2009 at 9:18 am
Gaby,
I think this works to a point. When I worked at a small company, 3 or 4 instances, 5-10 databases, this is easy. When I worked at JD Edwards, we...
February 25, 2009 at 9:03 am
Viewing 15 posts - 25,111 through 25,125 (of 39,920 total)