Viewing 15 posts - 25,096 through 25,110 (of 39,920 total)
Tom Garth (2/27/2009)
:cool:It's also just plain dumb to leave them laying around like that.
It's not necessarily question of smart of dumb. It's easy to keep control of your app, but...
February 27, 2009 at 4:03 pm
Interesting split here. I'm mostly in the camp of not worrying about old stuff. I can see the issues with validating the old procs for upgrades/changes, so perhaps it's worth...
February 27, 2009 at 8:48 am
You can "reverse" the flow of geothermal. It's basically a heat pump and you jump the heat into the Earth, which presumably can absorb it. I'm not sure how much...
February 27, 2009 at 8:27 am
It shouldn't change. Have you checked if the values are being set in the tables? Maybe the GUI is hosed.
There should be some script that resets values. I've had scripts...
February 27, 2009 at 8:21 am
I don't know of a good reason to set this. I think it was something you might have altered in v6.5. Or maybe someone was getting an error at some...
February 27, 2009 at 8:18 am
Richard Gardner (2/27/2009)
Bud is the epitome of gnats urine...
I'm never going to understand Americans.... [Wink]
I've never tried gnats urine knowingly, but I have enjoyed a few Buds growing up....
February 27, 2009 at 7:48 am
T-SQL executes inside SQL Server, which has no access to the file system.
Any copying you would do would need to be done with some type of scripting, such as Powershell...
February 26, 2009 at 6:36 pm
Thanks for the note. Do those get what you needed or are you looking for other information?
February 26, 2009 at 6:34 pm
Bob Hovious (2/26/2009)
Sheep without a shepherd are prone to wander....
I'm just glad we have a consistent URL and I don't need to Google for this. Not sure how I'd ever...
February 26, 2009 at 4:04 pm
Chris,
I collect them over time. I do the auto and energy updates once a month, so as I'm browsing around, I cut and paste links from all over.
In this case,...
February 26, 2009 at 3:57 pm
I leave this thread alone for a day and come back to COBOL and dinosaurs?!?!?!!?
February 26, 2009 at 3:55 pm
Pictures of the beer would be fine. I'm sure lots of jealous DBAs would be interested 🙂
February 26, 2009 at 9:22 am
Viewing 15 posts - 25,096 through 25,110 (of 39,920 total)