Viewing 15 topics - 257,116 through 257,130 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
11 replies
I would like to get a general opinion from people on the maximum number of columns that should…
2 replies
Hi friends, Anybody has idea to start the snapshot agent by using sql query command instead of manu…
2 replies
Hi all, can someone please assist a complete newbie in this da…
4 replies
i'm having trouble processing a cube. it has 3 parent child dimensions (each one a sqlserver v…
2 replies
Hello I'm not sure if my question belongs in this forum (1st thread on this site) but I give it a g…
3 replies
we have migrated databases from SQL 7.0 TO SQL2000 . Before installing pcAnywhere …
2 replies
Hoping someone can help.... One of our users is using Access to connect thru ODBC to pull data that…
19 replies
Hi All, What are the steps required to create multiple data files/log files and [create/…
6 replies
I am currently experiencing some problems using the database role of dbo_ddladmin in SQL2K. I am a…
2 replies
Is there a way to capture the output of the RESTORE VERIFY command? Like if I issue the RESTOR…
1 replies
I'm looking into SQL backup compression utilities to use against both SQL 7 and 2000 databases. Lit…
11 replies
How can I provide a user with a form containg a sorted updatable recordset. The procedure (or view …
1 replies
I'm trying to determine how to trap connection errors in T-SQL code. If I run the following c…
11 replies
Hello, I'm having a small problem exporting data from one sql database to another. I am expor…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,116 through 257,130 (of 284,163 total)