Viewing 15 topics - 257,101 through 257,115 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table (c2txt) that holds customer notes; there are many notes per customer. I am migrating…
1 replies
I thought that converting my Access application to SQL server would be tough. It's nothing compared…
5 replies
Dear Experts, Here is a question from a hyper-newbie. I’m trying to learn how to fit the who…
6 replies
We are planning for a new production database server that we will migrate too. Our current server u…
3 replies
Need to develop strategy of generating a subset of data from 3 production databases to reduce test …
5 replies
I am trying to run the following UPDATe statement in an Execute SQL task. I need to use 2 global va…
2 replies
Hey All, I am setting up an active/passive 2 node cluster running windows 2003 Enterprise and SQL 2…
2 replies
Receiving following error when using raiserror with severity level 20-25. RAISERROR ('Exitin…
1 replies
Hello all, There are two servers on one domain. The primary server (Srv1) hosts a db1 and the secon…
1 replies
Hi when i'm trying to create a unique constraint using the Enterprise manager on a numeric (int) fi…
4 replies
I'm thinking the answer here is hire consultants again, but here goes. We have a two-no…
14 replies
Hi Gurus, I have a table -- cricket with 2 columns (player varchar(50) and captain varchar(50…
2 replies
How can you determine the version of the "client tools only" install. I know that the @@VERSION wor…
1 replies
Where does FULLTEXTCATALOGPROPERTY get its information from? If you run this command SELECT datead…
2 replies
The following currently displays all 365 days and the number of orders placed each day. How can I m…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,101 through 257,115 (of 284,163 total)