Viewing 15 topics - 20,116 through 20,130 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi. I'm currently developing reports in Visual Studio 2015. I've got one report that list clients…
1 replies
I've set my image properties to 'external' and use the expression: =IIF(Globals!ReportServerUrl=Not…
2 replies
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByFnKe4djAO-d29ZTUJrbExhbzQ/view?usp=drivesdk Im working fr…
0 replies
I have one date dimension "Report Date" and another date dimension "Dep Date" in the cube. First on…
0 replies
I have a query I am running which needs to pull data from the last business day of every month, and…
4 replies
Hello, Here is the SQL code and sample data from SSRS report. CREATE TABLE #TEMP ( TID VARCHAR(10…
6 replies
Full disclosure: I posted this question on SuperUser and did not get an answer. I'm hoping that I…
4 replies
Hi there, I have around 12 views and that works perfect if I execute them individually but when I c…
20 replies
Hi, I am experimenting with triggers on SQL 2014. When the column Processed is updated I want to up…
2 replies
I am using a trial of SQL Server 2017. SSIS worked. Untill i change Log On As to Local Service. Pl…
9 replies
I have a requirement to send a backup of SQL databases to an electronic records management system t…
3 replies
Right now, I've got my SSRS instances sitting on the same servers as the databases they service.&nb…
4 replies
I have a table that has two columns as follows. I am not able to categorize colB by using windows f…
3 replies
I have been searching, but have not been able to find a solution for this. Hoping someone on here …
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Stairway to SSAS Tabular Level 6: Creating Meaning…
0 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,116 through 20,130 (of 284,148 total)