Viewing 15 topics - 20,131 through 20,145 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Guest editorial: SQL Code Metrics Best wishes, Phi…
26 replies
I have a field, DATO, which is formatted as DATETIME. There is no time part anyway. If I use: SELEC…
9 replies
Hi, I am building a report in SSRS that returns a field in a table that is encrypted on the …
14 replies
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help me please. I am currently implementing dynamic row level…
0 replies
Hello sysadmins. I've been tasked with becoming more familiar with SQL, and I've only really just b…
2 replies
Hi Is there a way to execute (sub report) the SSMS standard reports from within another custom (sel…
3 replies
So a dev has created a web app connecting into one of my dbs with a connectionString hardcoded into…
4 replies
We've upgraded our server (2008R2) for TLS compliance and installed SQLNCLI11. However we are havin…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting Close
15 replies
Hi, has anybody here experience with updating a MDS client (CU update) on a seperate server without…
0 replies
In SSRS, a Date Time parameter on Preview is not matching the deployed report. Is this something so…
4 replies
The fact table as of now 100 + string fields. These are mostly fields like reference numbers. For e…
1 replies
I tried to connect SQL Server Data Quality Service, ran the tool script, but still can't connect. G…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Build an OLAP Cube in SSAS using an ADO.NET Data P…
0 replies
Hi, We upgraded to SQL Server 2017 on January 4th this year, and we've had several situations where…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,131 through 20,145 (of 284,148 total)