Viewing 15 topics - 20,101 through 20,115 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, We used the Data Migration Assistant to migrate on-prem databases to Azure SQL Database. Now w…
7 replies
Hello, Looking for some help with creating an SSIS connection manager to a MySQL database. I have …
2 replies
Hi Guru's 🙂 We currently have a Production DB Server and DB mirrored to our DR DB Server and DB. As…
5 replies
Hi All Our network guys have to carry out an IBM Flex Chassis move at our data centre, which will a…
3 replies
Hi all Was not sure where to post this, so apologies if its not in the right area. I'm tryin…
1 replies
Hello, Re : Migration SQL Server database using DMA In DMA UI, we have option to specify one locat…
5 replies
Is it possible to execture a sql script stored on Azure Blob storage in a Data Factory pipeline?
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting Dataframes in Python
1 replies
The only way I know of for making an encrypted backup of a database is to 1) create a master key on…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Database physical location, size, disk used..etc
2 replies
Hi, using SSAS 2005 I have a fully functioning cube with many measure groups and dimensions all ba…
5 replies
Hi SQL gurus, I had to rebuilt a Windows 2005 SQL Server Enterprise this company use to run ERP, ve…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Count non-NULL rows and get definition Thom~ Excus…
0 replies
Hi All, An interesting problem (for me). I am ending a long-running contract with some customers. T…
7 replies
I have a SQL table formatted similarly to the sample table below. create table GrowthSample ( DateA…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,101 through 20,115 (of 284,148 total)