Viewing 15 topics - 256,846 through 256,860 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I use an update-query in a DTS package to change some norm values. It changes about 5000 li…
3 replies
Displaying every combo of unique id values I have a table with an ID and desc ID Desc 1 …
18 replies
Hi all, What's the sp_OAMethod syntax for this line of VB: SQLServer.JobServer.Jobs.Add SQLJob Tha…
4 replies
Hi All, I have the following query and I want to show column users2.email where the foo1.toid is pr…
3 replies
Hello, I'm in trouble when execute Datepart(wk,'01/01/2005') it return 1 .But in france t…
9 replies
I have a job setup us sp_foreachdb and outputing the showcontig to a file. The problem I am h…
2 replies
I need a quick and easy way to restore a database as another name i.e. restoring a database that wa…
3 replies
I have 2 rows machine location test1 &…
2 replies
Hey gurus, Quick question, does anyone know a way to get the next identity field that will be used …
4 replies
Hi, I have an ASP web based application with a SQL database. It allows a user to enter in an email …
4 replies
Hi, Apart from running SQL profile continually is there any way to find the SQL associated to a pre…
1 replies
Hey guys I am currently importing data from mulitple .ini files to a Staging table (one column) and…
1 replies
OK, im fairly new to SQL and have really been thrown in at the deep end. I have a DTS package used…
3 replies
Hi, I am using sql server 2000. I need to execute a query present in a column and retur…
7 replies
Hello All I have be assigned of moving a database from one production to other production box. I ne…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,846 through 256,860 (of 284,151 total)