Viewing 15 topics - 256,831 through 256,845 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have one table with two field one is SerialNo and other is Pass/Fail Here is my data. I have coup…
3 replies
I am using asp.NET code, and want to SELECT from two different databases in the same SELECT stateme…
1 replies
I get this message when trying to start the distribution agent. It has been a while since I c…
2 replies
To comply with SOX requirements we have established Maintenance accounts that are checked out (give…
3 replies
Hope this isn't off topic ... I am developing a Windows.net/C# app with SQL Server 2000 as the…
8 replies
Hi, I setup on one server(FIRST) publisher, distributor and publication. This server is using SQL …
1 replies
I'm trying to put togather a DTS package that will output data to a file based on on the date of th…
4 replies
I am getting this error when I run the following script: Server: Msg 7135, Level 16, State 4, Proce…
1 replies
Does anyone have a script that searches all tables, stored procedures, etc. for all references to a…
3 replies
sorry 'bout that. here's the full error message: "The Microsoft Search service cannot be administe…
1 replies
I have a need to search a vary large table of data for multiple stock securities and types and retu…
2 replies
The upgrade process using "SQL Sever UPgrade Wizard" fails at the "Import and Export via Named Pipe…
2 replies
Hi, I'm playing around with an application called BugNet [see GotDotNet Workspaces] which is used f…
5 replies
I have two servers that I need to upgrade from SQL 2K Standard to SQL 2K Enterprise edition so…
4 replies
Hello all, In the course of perusing our SQL logs for an unrelated issue, I came across a series of…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,831 through 256,845 (of 284,151 total)