Viewing 15 topics - 256,861 through 256,875 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a function within SQL to convert any negative values to positive and the positive ones to …
6 replies
Hi All. Can someone please tell me how to empty the transaction log without doing a backup - restor…
2 replies
Hi everyone, May I know what are the limitations in the multiple instances of SQL SERVER? Dinesh As…
4 replies
my scheduled db optimization job (associated with my db maintannace plan) is getting the following …
7 replies
Hi, I am using an Access Project file as the front end to a SQL Server 2000 Database. …
1 replies
I have a production system where I have a user who has the roles Public and datareader. Up u…
7 replies
I have a production system where I have a user who has the roles Public and datareader. Up until ye…
1 replies
Hi there, I wanted to use an ActiveX Script to select the "Use SQL Server Authentication" radio but…
4 replies
Does any one know why the first statement works and the second statement does not work? It gives me…
2 replies
Hi, I need to find out all connections being used by all DTS packages saved as local packages in SQ…
3 replies
Hey everyone, If I have a Windows 2k3 box with 3 or 4 GB of RAM running SQL Server Standard will Wi…
4 replies
Hi, I want to do the following but I'm not knowing whether it would be possible in a single DTS …
12 replies
What is the Maximum number of concurrent users that can log into SQL Server 2000? SP3.
6 replies
I am running SQL server 2000 sp3 on 2 server 2000 machines. I have set up merge replication from s…
1 replies
Hi there, I need to make a change to a WHERE clause in a stored procedure. Thing is, the…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,861 through 256,875 (of 284,151 total)