Viewing 15 topics - 254,386 through 254,400 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I tried posting this message yesterday but it didn't appear on the forum so I am posting ag…
10 replies
Hi, I am wanting to know more about SQL Server 2000 CALS. We have an application that using SQL Se…
2 replies
Is there anyway of finding a list of roles that the current logged in users is a member of?
1 replies
I am just starting on Data Warehousing and do not understand what the best practice is to get…
1 replies
Hi, I Want to search a given string into another string, if it is availabl…
1 replies
I want to replicate the data from Oracle8i to SQL Server 2000. My requirement is when a record…
1 replies
Hi All I want to be able to read only a list of the users (students) in a Student Group on our serv…
1 replies
I am used to being able to upload and download Access dbs to web servers, but this is the first tim…
8 replies
I have a business need to allow the user to render a batch of "End of Day" reports with one event c…
2 replies
The percentage of market share for IE, that is. At least according to the latest web metrics, the s…
4 replies
On a 2K server (sp1) I am recieving a syntax error when using the TOP clause in a select. For examp…
5 replies
Is there a way to Use a Cursor with parameters in TSQL? Example: DECLARE c_get_contact_id(p_employe…
1 replies
I have a Access frontend and the tables are linked to a SQL server and when I try to update i Get t…
6 replies
Just a quick question... is it legal, Microsoftly speaking, to install (and of course use) SQL Serv…
2 replies
I have a performance issue question with SQL Server. Please bear with me as I'm not DBA and I…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,386 through 254,400 (of 284,166 total)