Viewing 15 topics - 254,371 through 254,385 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I created an NT group Test_R under the domain. Then I added two users under this group, say user1 a…
2 replies
Is there a way to display the query command before the results of the query in the Query Analyzer O…
5 replies
When I create a simple package involving a text file as a source, Enterprise Manager crashes with a…
2 replies
As part of my job it's becoming more and more frequent for me to have to import fixed format files.…
10 replies
Maybe someone knows some links where I (and I believe others too) may find some valuable info…
6 replies
what is the best way of logging activities.i have 4 tables as below. i want to put the records in&n…
1 replies
How can i say fetch records from 20000 to 20025 using query or thru ADO. My Table is: Create table…
6 replies
I have a DTS package that runs a stored procedure to populate an employee table, what I want it to …
1 replies
hi all, when i backup the DB with the enterprize manual the SQL memory going up and then the SQl re…
1 replies
I have been getting this error on simple ASP code on my web site Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC…
2 replies
Is there anyway of changing the Incremental values in Identity column by using a script like Alter …
4 replies
Hi, How can we track Level 16 errors in our SQL queries? I am creating many INSERT / UPDATE queries…
5 replies
is there anyway to get the size and freespace available in local disk (C, D etc..) through t-s…
3 replies
Does anyone know if there is a sub-folder limit (total or per folder) on Win2k server? Some bright …
2 replies
Hi guys More of a discussion than a question. Is there any reason not to set truncate log on checkp…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,371 through 254,385 (of 284,166 total)