Viewing 15 topics - 254,401 through 254,415 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
During a SQL Profiler session, I captured the following statement that was issued by MS SQLEM - exe…
1 replies
I have a table called company_contacts CREATE TABLE [dbo].[company_contact] ( [contact_id] […
6 replies
I have been looking at the various tran log reading utilities on the market, and don't quite see on…
3 replies
Is there a system function that compares with Oracle's utl_file function? Arthur Lorenzini
3 replies
Hi guys, need help answering the following. Thanks for the help &nb…
2 replies
Can data in this format DDMMYYYY be stored in a datetime column? I have created a …
10 replies
Hello- I was reviewing my error logs and found that I had two occurrences of tempdb log being full.…
7 replies
I have a Varchar value in the db like this XYZ.what I want to do is that anytime someone tries to s…
1 replies
Hi all ...I have the next problem. I´ve two publications in my developer server, both publications …
2 replies
Wondered if you could help... We have a cluster SQL server and have noticed to our horror that the …
4 replies
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to create a new database user using sql rather than navigating …
5 replies
Hi - How do you perform database structure backup in SQL Server 2000?. Basically want to backup th…
7 replies
Hai, If i execute sp_helpdb , gives only singe result set and i used to take it into the table usin…
5 replies
Hi All, Following query gives different date results when run in query analyzer and …
1 replies
I just want to know how to turn off referential integrity for all table in my database. I have a lo…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,401 through 254,415 (of 284,166 total)