Enjoy our latest crossword puzzle and see if you can solve all the clues. These are all related to security in SQL Server. The key will be posted in the comments tomorrow and a word document version is attached below.
SQL Server Security
2. Second highest principal in SQL Server.
4. Turned off when a database is attached
11. Not NTLM
12. Not even the sysadmin's can see this data.
16. Protocol used when connecting from the server SQL is on.
17. Pretending to be someone else
19. One SQL instance talking to another.
20. Security trump
22. Contains 0 or more windows users.
24. Uses the private key to encrypt and decrypt data.
25. Used to contain a windows id and password.
1. Add a permission
3. Permission required to create stored procedures.
5. Required for all encryption in SQL Server
6. One way encryption.
7. This database is isolated from other databases.
8. Used to add a John Hancock to a stored procedure.
10. Alias for a credential
14. Uses both a public and private key.
18. Add random data to the string before encrypting it.
21. Principal that contains other principals.
23. Check who did what