Viewing 15 topics - 276,331 through 276,345 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have an Ideas Table with the following fields ideas_id iDEAS_sTATUS (i.e submitted in draft in pr…
1 replies
why does SQL2000 DTS seem to be truncating the trailing blanks from my source column when transferr…
9 replies
Hi, I usually administer Sybase, but I've recently take over some 6.5,7.0 and 2000 SQL Servers. Do …
1 replies
I'm looking for a quick way to get a column's values into a delimited varchar string. If stored pr…
2 replies
I have the problem with exel sql and a dts. But, i have set the length to 4000 <nvarchar>? A…
1 replies
Has anyone out there use this product? John Zacharkan John Zacharkan
1 replies
I have a problem connecting an Access 2000 db to an sql server. The access db is on a different ser…
5 replies
Bob Musser has an excellent SQL Server Central article out this week on reducing system loading. H…
4 replies
Is there anyway for SQL Server to stop writing transaction logs during an insert statment to a part…
8 replies
Hello to All, I have a column in my fact table that contains nulls. When I bring this into my cube …
9 replies
I have been evaluating SQL LiteSpeed and am very impressed. But, my boss wants my opinion on a sol…
3 replies
Hello I'm juz wondering if I can use Microsoft Sql Server Desktop Engine(MSDE) to have a RDA in SQL…
3 replies
We are facing a problem replicating update statement on unique key on a table, which has a detail t…
1 replies
Hi, Iam copying data from Access to SQL using DTS - script saved as VB file. But I have to copy onl…
4 replies
I have two questions: 1. I need to create some global variables (for the question in part 2). But…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,331 through 276,345 (of 284,163 total)