Viewing 15 topics - 276,316 through 276,330 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I just came across an article describing a method of obtaining (pseudo) random records using: ORDER…
3 replies
Hi there, I have two tables which are a 1 - M relationship. I have a user who want a horizontal vie…
3 replies
Don't know if this is already being looked at, but can the preview prior to posting in the forum ac…
1 replies
VB6 using ADO. I have 2 recordsets that have the same structure, Does anyone know how to add 2 reco…
2 replies
Hello, I have a trace which runs correctly for more than a month on my production server. I've tri…
1 replies
I did a search on this before I posted, but didn't find anything. I am using a procedure to return …
4 replies
I've got 250+ procedures that need one line of text changed. Can anyone point me in the right direc…
1 replies
I am attempting to extract data from an AS/400 database using the "DTS Import Wizard". After sele…
1 replies
It would like to know if through the implementation of cluster of SQL 2000 I get load balacing? If …
2 replies
I have an issue running a DTS package through QA. The error is " Error string: Cannot update. D…
1 replies
Hi all, I would like to make the SQL-SELECT command when I can use <table> as Variable sord o…
1 replies
The define of OpenQuery in MSDN is as following: OPENQUERY ( linked_server , 'query' ) Can anyone k…
1 replies
I plead with the DB gurus out there for assistance. I have just encountered what would appear to b…
20 replies
I am using sql6.5 Can I use a Variable such as @NAME inside of a PATINDEX statement in a SPROC? For…
2 replies
Can one SP call another and get a Recordset back for further processing? My customer needs to run …
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,316 through 276,330 (of 284,163 total)