Viewing 15 topics - 259,831 through 259,845 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, Can i preface a variable of type "table" with owner name. For example [dbo].[@TableVari…
2 replies
What are hash indices? can any one tell me useage of this https://dbfriend.blogspot.com/
2 replies
Hi guys. I'm tired of this thing DECLARE @mes NVARCHAR(2) SET @mes = CASE WHEN Day(GETDATE()) < 22 …
6 replies
Data available in one column should display some values in one column and some values in 2nd colums…
5 replies
Memory- someone please confirm this is correct... We have 4.5 GB of RAM in our server. 1. I have se…
4 replies
The culumn from_core was created by a program that execute this code: ALTER TABLE WebRsLog ADD [fro…
5 replies
I am after some opinions on the optimum way to write a particular type of query. I have …
3 replies
Can anyone please let me know if we can reset the identity value to what it was before. I have a sc…
4 replies
How calucalate T-SQL query performance
2 replies
Hello, In my sales cube I have about 10 dimensions: vendors, materials, managers, stores et…
7 replies
Ok for the last week I have had one database go down. All I got was Database Name (Suspect) I have …
13 replies
Hello, After months of debugging, we must assume there is a problem with W2003 Enterprise in combin…
6 replies
I am trying to generate line numbers when doing a select statement. I have created a udf which I ca…
3 replies
I've installed Reporting Services on a server MSSQL. The installation created 2 virtual direct…
3 replies
I am trying to run an extended stored procedure from the Query Analyser. It gives the followin…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,831 through 259,845 (of 284,146 total)