Viewing 15 topics - 259,816 through 259,830 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
My package name is "ImportExcelFile". Would anyone have the code to execute this from within …
3 replies
The table name is "people" not "foo". The query will give an error for an invalid object name…
1 replies
Is there a way of finding out a connections SET options? I can run DBCC USEROPTIONS to get my opti…
3 replies
I'm writing a stored procedure that uses OpenDataSource to insert an excel file into a table. …
2 replies
It would be nice if the links to the scripts and other pages that show up in the answers to peoples…
5 replies
Hi all: I am not a server support person so bear with me. My Operations te…
3 replies
How to study performance of using excution plan and trace
6 replies
I've used the DATEDIFF function several times in calculating the number of days between dates. …
2 replies
I'm trying to connect my HTML Visual C# Asp.net program to the NorthWind Database and I keep gettin…
6 replies
Okay, I've been looking everywhere for help on this. We have a number of SQL Server boxes. Some of …
6 replies
Hello, We have a security question. We removed Builtin\Administators from our SQL 2000 S…
4 replies
Hi I need to display current month value as my default Value for (OLAP) Reporting services …
5 replies
Hi there, Ran into an issue where I have a DB setup for merge replication to allow tablet pcs to sy…
2 replies
I have a DTS package that runs every 5 hours bringing in data from an Oracle server. Some of …
3 replies
what then script con return the password (decrypted) of a login thank's so much
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,816 through 259,830 (of 284,147 total)