Viewing 15 topics - 259,696 through 259,710 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am unable to use the version on my computer, a small circle with a red dot appears, can I reenabl…
5 replies
Hi, I have the following problem. I need to check if a record from a query exists in the destinatio…
5 replies
This hopefully is a simple question. I have started log shipping from our production server to a se…
4 replies
I have data that contains a sequence. Such as: store_number aisle side section shel…
3 replies
I want to replicate a public folder (company contacts) from Exchange Server. I need to h…
3 replies
I'm trying to select from a table containing a type column, a lastname column and a org name column…
5 replies
Hi there, I have this situation: a large table(6 milj recs) is searched for records with a large …
3 replies
Please help!!! I need programmatically to load data from Access 2000 database to SQL server 2000 (p…
2 replies
HI, the title says it all really, the update statement is below and i would be greatful for any com…
5 replies
Will the release of SQL 2005 mean that a new version of MSDE will be released? LinkedIn Profile
2 replies
Hi, Please let me know how to move database with more than 16 Files to another drive as sp_attach w…
2 replies
Hi there, I have 2 questions. First: would there be a performance difference between SQL Server Per…
2 replies
I have an application (written in asp, using a SQL Server stored procedure) that sends emails to in…
3 replies
Hi All, I would greatly appreciate if you can help with this SQL Syntax error. I am writing a sto…
1 replies
Hi experts, I have a stored proc in SQL Server 2000 and used for ASP.NET applica…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,696 through 259,710 (of 284,148 total)