Viewing 15 topics - 259,711 through 259,725 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can someone tell me if there's a convenient way to query my archived data in a single query? Let's …
2 replies
I have a data base , actually in one file. I would like to move the tables in several files (foncti…
3 replies
Hi, I am using the following statement to copy file from my local system to remote system. the outp…
2 replies
Hope there is a way to do this. Is there a tool or some way to access .mdf files when they ha…
15 replies
I am creating a DTS package that will be used to UNZIP 20 different files, upon UnZipping the Files…
1 replies
can any 1 tell show me some some samples with ms-access joins inner left right any webpage links th…
3 replies
Would some guru like to suggest the most efficient way to get the following info: I have a transact…
6 replies
I have a table like below fld1 fld2 fld3 fld4 123 abc 123 def 123 def 456 xyz 456 xyz 789 ijk…
1 replies
I am using ACCESS2000 from end to insert some data into SQL server. The SQL server record has a tex…
1 replies
Hi, I have a small problem. In a table there are 4 fields fld1 fld2 fld3 user_id x …
3 replies
Hello, I have a query using the IN clause with more than 100 items. If this query contain more than…
6 replies
Somehow, the reporting server schedule job is not working at all. Can anyone tell me where to …
1 replies
Hello everybody, My problem scenario is like this: I have SQL server 2k configured on my m/c.There …
1 replies
We are processing T-SQL batches (series of modifications to table data). Ultimately I would like to…
3 replies
Hi All, I plan to distribute my applications with MSDE for smaller clients who can't afford the ful…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,711 through 259,725 (of 284,148 total)