Viewing 15 topics - 259,681 through 259,695 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'd like to setup a backup to run every week, but set it to expire after *two* weeks, with the idea…
1 replies
Does anyone have a sp or query that will create a report of what user permissions exist on all obje…
12 replies
Yello, We have a very simple report that lists the contents of a table called GenericReport that co…
12 replies
I need to create a SP in a Database and to make with that it makes a Select in another Database, bu…
13 replies
there is a custom task in a child package. when execute child package,it is healthy but when execut…
4 replies
Hi, We only have SQLServer on my local machine but i'm getting a new PC. Is there a simple way to b…
1 replies
How can I read XML data from the file stored on a hard drive?
2 replies
One of our production servers is undergoing a security audit. It was suggested that, using SQ…
1 replies
Hello all, trying to create a record on a webpage I crea…
2 replies
Hello, the integrity of the data bases is controlled with the DBCC Checkdb command. Exists som…
2 replies
While attempting to insert a large amount of data into a text field received the following error: I…
2 replies
Hi while i am trying to execute a bcp command which takes data from a table which resides in a remo…
6 replies
Hello, Is there a way to email a link to a Discussion Forum/Article directly to a friend through th…
1 replies
We are experimenting with some dimension changes to see the impact on performance and usability.&nb…
1 replies
I think I may use the Import/Export Wizard to do my Database Migration Project. I feel more comfort…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,681 through 259,695 (of 284,148 total)