Viewing 15 topics - 256,846 through 256,860 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I know I'm probably being a complete dweeb, but I'm stumped by the trusted Connection issue once ag…
1 replies
Morning All When I run the following TSQL select * from sysdatabases it give me the location for my…
5 replies
Apologies if this seems like just getting somebody else to do some work for me, but I have a proble…
2 replies
I have 3 thing in my DTS window. Step One Global variable has been created: PracticeID I the…
2 replies
Does anyone know, if performance will suffer if system table indexes are fragmented and if so, shou…
7 replies
Hi all, can someone help me with the following scenario. I have an address table – tblAddress with …
8 replies
Lo to all, I create a dts that sending a file with cmdShell to an ftp site when im runnin…
10 replies
Hi, We all know that varchar has max size limit of 8000 bytes. I have trouble executing an adhoc qu…
3 replies
Hello, I have a problem viewing the data in a dimension when using the “Browse Dimension Data” the …
3 replies
Can anyone offer an educated opinion and/or actual experience on the behavior of these two methods,…
5 replies
Hi, Does any one of you have come accross a script where we can set a identity to the data existing…
1 replies
I have had to re-install SQL Server 2000 Stn Edition and want to re-Attach a DB from the original d…
2 replies
Evening All; I'm having this strange problem on a production server (SQL Server 2000, SP3A, Build# …
1 replies
For various reasons I have been instructed to give more permissions to a user than I think the…
6 replies
Hai, When i am trying to restore my database, it is saying that some users are using the database s…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,846 through 256,860 (of 284,165 total)