Viewing 15 topics - 256,861 through 256,875 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How do I find out how much activity a database has had or if it is being used at all. Are the…
3 replies
Hi, i'm trying to insert data queried from SQL server into an Excel sheet using the following query…
9 replies
Hi, I have three tables - clients, messages, orders. clientid is the primary key for clients and cl…
3 replies
Hi, I need to reschedule a job. SQL Books suggest using sp_update_jobschedule to update the job. B…
4 replies
SQL Server Agent reports the following error when attempting to run a DTS package: Step Error Sourc…
1 replies
Hi, I need to create a stored procedure which will update certain tables in a remote Access databas…
3 replies
Can anyone tell me the difference between a "analyst programmer" or "analyst developer" and a "prog…
7 replies
I am currently testing these functions logon on a NT windows ID onto database Pubs. User_name funct…
1 replies
I'm a novice at writing SPs. This is for adding new records to all three tables. Here is what I thi…
4 replies
What are the basic steps for setting up my SQL Replication server to replicate to a Sybase/Oracle&n…
4 replies
Hi, I'm currently using SQL Server 2000 and running the following test. I have a table, let's just …
2 replies
I realize this isn't the place to get vb help, but I thought I'd try anyway. But I need to change a…
2 replies
Is there a script that can be built to verify the existance of a file, assuming the file's director…
2 replies
I want to start a scheduled test restore of each database each month on about 35 servers. …
3 replies
My fellow cubical mate just pulled a no-no on a table. He basically forgot his where clause a…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,861 through 256,875 (of 284,165 total)