Viewing 15 topics - 255,196 through 255,210 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
On a few occasions I have lost my forum reply on submit. This seems to happen when I spe…
5 replies
I'm sure you've all heard of Betaplace, Microsoft's Beta website for administering their beta progr…
3 replies
I have the following query; SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY(PROGEN, 'SELECT * FROM sysadm.creditors') This …
17 replies
Hi everyone, This is my first post, but we moved from Fox Pro to MS Reporting Services VERY recentl…
7 replies
I am trying to setup connection from IIS to SQL using trusted connection. On my XP box I setu…
11 replies
I have a table that grows from 0 rows to 420,000+ rows each day and then wiped out each night. …
8 replies
I'm just the DBA so I'll try to explain this with out making a fool of myself... We have an applica…
4 replies
I’m a DBA in a large enterprise supporting DB2, Oracle, Sybase, and now SQL Server. The admin…
14 replies
I am executing a DTS package that is designed to copy objects from DB to DB. I am receiving a…
1 replies
"...an interested public is not the same as the public interest." Last week I mentioned that there …
5 replies
I have a sql server instance in domain A. If i give access to sql to a user in domain B using the f…
7 replies
Today, on our main sql2k production box the CPU utilization jumped up to about 80% - solid. Sq…
7 replies
I have had no previous experience with triggers, and am having trouble getting this to function. On…
7 replies
We had a DTS process that would truncate a table in 10 secs or less. For some reason, the tru…
4 replies
I'll be looking for a new contract as a SQL Server DBA from April 11th onwards in the UK. I maintai…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,196 through 255,210 (of 284,170 total)