Viewing 15 topics - 255,181 through 255,195 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi,I try not to schedule jobs during sw/hw maintenance windows, but sometimes it happens - even mor…
2 replies
I have 5 subqueries that return a memo field in a select query. it looks like this select ptpg.note…
2 replies
We have a test server and a production server and I want to be able to make the DTS connections gen…
5 replies
I have created one MS SQL 2000 database in my server. Now I am facing a problem with the Database. …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
Is there a method to cross join grouped queries and get the correct values? Here is what I'm doing.…
2 replies
Ok, I'm confused! I have a table called CREDITORS. This Table has a Primary Key with a NONCLUSTERED…
5 replies
Hi all, We have noticed on a test server the "Fatal error 644" problem, and after some searching, f…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
I have 5 subqueries that return a memo field in a select query. it looks like this select ptpg.note…
1 replies
Hi all I've got a bit of a n00b question. I'm developing a product that's expected to take ro…
4 replies
Hi all, I'm rewriting legacy code (DataFlex) as stored procedures for SQL Server. I just wrote the …
10 replies
I have a table which contains the fields: Plancode Startdate MemberNumber I need to have a query w…
2 replies
I've tried to have a stored procedure call a procedure on server two, and it just hangs up SQL. The…
3 replies
We just finished installing report server on a server other than our SQL Server and something stran…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,181 through 255,195 (of 284,170 total)