SQL Server DBA (MVP) in UK....

• I'll be looking for a new contract as a SQL Server DBA from April 11th onwards in the UK. I maintain a site specializing in replication (http://www.replicationanswers.com) and last year was awarded the MVP award from Microsoft for my work in the SQL Server area.
    Regards,
    Paul Ibison PhD, BSc, MVP, MCDBA, MCSD

Paul Ibison
    Paul.Ibison@replicationanswers.com

• Dear Sir,

As seen ur requirement for SQL SERVER DBA i would like to apply for the same. Currently i am working  as SQL SERVER DBA in ACCENTURE for client MICROSOFT in Hyderabad.

Please find the enclosed attachment

IM       - dhar_kavi@hotmail.com

Yahoo - dhar_kavi@yahoo.com

Mobile - 09866350371

Regds

Dharmendra Mudaliar

Thanks & Regards
    Dharmendra S Mudaliar
    ( OEM India RSA )
    Hello - +91 40 66934555 x 34555
    Mobile - 9885408049 | IM - v-dharmu@microsoft.com

• Dharmendra,

I'd recommend you to post your message in an entirely new thread in this forum. This'll mean that your post will get on the daily newsletter (assuming nobody posts afterwards) which is circulated to a few hundred thousand people. Also, I think you may have got the wrong idea - my post was a request for work rather than a particular post being offered.

Good luck,

Paul Ibison

Paul Ibison

• Paul, I would think that someone with all of your qualifications would have work coming out of their ears. Any light you can shed on the job issue in that regard?

• Hi Earl, I've looked on Jobserve.co.uk and the SQL DBA market seems good but to be honest I don't have time to contact loads of agencies yet (I'm involved in a fairly big handover process) and thought that this might be a way of cutting out all that rigamarole. Will let you know if anyone contacts me.

Rgds,

Paul

Paul Ibison

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply