Viewing 15 topics - 21,406 through 21,420 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
All, DDL and DML: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tabDemo]( [ProductGroup] [varchar](50) NULL, [ContactTyp…
4 replies
Hi, I am trying to send SSRS notification to recipients when data exists in report with the c…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Store JSON data in SQL Server 2016
8 replies
Hi, We are looking to build a new SQL2017 server - what versions of SQL server can be a subscriber …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Rebuild or recompile all views
1 replies
Hi There,Can you please let me know how do I provide select permission on sysmail_allitems ta…
4 replies
Hi,Pl suggest , the changes in code snippets. The charindex is not behaving properly. Even for two …
1 replies
Hi, Is there any security issues to consider, if installing Office on a database server, The …
6 replies
create table #testing([order] nvarchar(100),country nvarchar(100),colour nvarchar(100),amount int) …
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Learning about DML Triggers
2 replies
Hi All , I have one Stored procedure it has performance issue .Every 5 hours once if i compile the…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Creating an MOT table
3 replies
Hi,I am trying to execute the below mention code in a script task in SSIS (C#). I get the error&nbs…
2 replies
Hi Friends, I have a requirement to generate report through SSRS 2012 from Cassandra DB.But I have …
7 replies
Hi, I have a job step which executes an SSIS package on SQL Server 2016 SP1. The owner of the…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,406 through 21,420 (of 284,152 total)