Viewing 15 topics - 21,421 through 21,435 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have 2 tables combined with union all operator in procedure.First table contains 20 million recor…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Lost Time
38 replies
After I run this code and then run Select * from #TEMPSTP, i only get one Column.It worked at one p…
2 replies
Hello SQLServerCentral colleagues, I'm getting the error: Invalid character value for cast spe…
4 replies
Hi I have values like this in a column which basically is the exact same thing if sorted . ORM;PS…
69 replies
I installed my first instance of SQL server on Linux to experiment it.The Linux is installed using …
3 replies
I think I may have the answer, I just cannot find the definitive version. I have a database with 2 …
9 replies
Hi All, I would like to calculate the work week starting from the Sunday of the week in which …
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item GDPR - A guide for the perplexed LinkedIn Profile
29 replies
hello everybody on a same mirroirng server Is it possible to have bases in synchronous mode and oth…
3 replies
I want create a Function as follow,CREATE function [dbo].[GetSmsId]()returns INT asBEGIN  …
2 replies
Okay so this should be pretty much everywhere and in every business that you come across a situatio…
3 replies
When I tried to restart the sql server it showing as change pending, how do I bring it online
2 replies
In the below given schema and data, we need to find the time waited for each vehicle and number of …
4 replies
1)Tool to migrate data from Oracle to SQL like full data , incremental data and also It need to han…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,421 through 21,435 (of 284,152 total)