Viewing 15 topics - 21,391 through 21,405 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This error somehow for some reason makes me so deeply sad that i cannot even think where i should s…
6 replies
I am building an ssis upload into sql. the excel sheet tht I import contains multiple supplie…
1 replies
We are seeing user accounts with tens thousands of successful logins per day. These are SSMS …
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Find text in sql modules
6 replies
Hi All,i wonder if anyone has an example of a decryptbypassphrase where the key (in this case a var…
1 replies
What is the reason of not taking differential backups on secondary replica in always on
1 replies
Hi, I have an (simplified) application with the roles 'roleAdmin' and 'roleUser'. Members of the ro…
3 replies
Following Brent's Ozar's advice - I'm setting up the DAC login connector our sandbox. While attempt…
3 replies
Hi All, Currently i have an access front end with links to SQL tables. We now have a need to …
7 replies
We have extended event session to monitor buffer_node_page_life_expectancy on our production s…
1 replies
Hello Team, I have a requirement where I need to see how much space is used per each record for eac…
11 replies
I am curious to know, if there is any way to remove zeroes from numeric column without convert…
14 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How Perfect Should Our Software Be?
10 replies
I installed a developer edition of SQL server 2017 on redhat linux Virtual box hosted by windows 10…
1 replies
We constantly get the error below on the majority of our SQL servers. I'm talking about thous…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,391 through 21,405 (of 284,152 total)