Viewing 15 topics - 11,491 through 11,505 (of 284,161 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi,, Connected SQL server with Oracle 19 DB via Linked Servers; SQL Serer table has 4 columns and O…
2 replies
I need a datetime stamp that once it's set won't change not matter how many times it's called by da…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The default ORDER BY
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Seeking Growth
6 replies
so we have old DB server with name oldserver and connection string has oldserver ( default instance…
5 replies
Hello. I am guessing that is simple - or I am just missing something but I am trying to understand …
2 replies
Does rpc_completed duration (micro_sec) = rpc_starting.timestamp - rpc_completed.timestamp? In my c…
2 replies
I'm looking for a powershell script to gather the following information from my server that has mul…
1 replies
I'm looking for a powershell script to gather the following information from my server that has mul…
1 replies
I recently upgrade and migrate a SQL server 2017 to 2019 new instance. Moved the job to the new ser…
6 replies
Hi, I need to find the size of all db's and server's processor and RAM info etc. Please share if yo…
1 replies
I can write stored procedures in SQL Server ... is there a guide somewhere that outlines the differ…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Technology Collapse
8 replies
Hello DB Gurus, Business wants to have minimum downtime cutover from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server …
2 replies
I am trying to configure polybase scale out, what ports do you recommend? Is it 16450 -16460? The s…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 11,491 through 11,505 (of 284,161 total)