Viewing 15 topics - 11,506 through 11,520 (of 284,161 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This script reads thru a file and removes the last line, but before it does that can I grab a value…
3 replies
Hello experts, I have a noob question as I never feel like I understand enough about networking. Su…
1 replies
Hi all, need your help on conversion of excel formula into case statement. i tried but missing onl…
4 replies
I'm trying to use the SSMS 18.7.1 Export Wizard to export to an Excel 2010 xlsx file. Per this ht…
1 replies
I have a function I have created and need some help in how to use it in a query: CREATE FUNCTION [d…
7 replies
I am rewriting 100 or so reports on a SSRS 2012 server and migrating to a SSRS 2017(2016) server. I…
7 replies
when we are upgrading TLS 1.0 to TLS 1.2 , SQL services are not starting
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Autocorrect for Git
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Your Favorite IDE
18 replies
Hi all, Can anyone help please? I am trying to do the below report, but not going anywhere with it.…
1 replies
Hi Please Assist. I am trying to install SQL SERVER CU 22 on SQL server 2017. Currently installed C…
6 replies
How do I exclude the "Appointments" that are not adjacent to a "Discharge"? This is a patient with …
5 replies
Hi SSC, I've got 2 Project Variables which I use to control wether a package should run or not thro…
3 replies
Hello, I have two simple tables: Invoices InvoiceID Date Value and PaymentsReceived PaymentID …
24 replies
If Agent Job takes longer than @X minutes, we want to be notified. What is the best way to impleme…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 11,506 through 11,520 (of 284,161 total)