Viewing 15 topics - 265,786 through 265,800 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am using a DOS Batch File (within DTS) which calls FTP to logon to an FTP Site and downloads file…
8 replies
Hi, I am importing a table from Pervasive 2000 database to SQL Server 2000. The source table has a …
1 replies
I am a newbie to SQL and ASP programming. I want to create an ASP program that will allow users to …
15 replies
Is there any easy way to find our which user is taking up the resources on a SQL Server machine? I …
6 replies
What are some basic commands to truncate the log file and monitor the log file size? For example, i…
2 replies
We have a Tempdb that is in Simple Recovery Mode so the log file is not being used. The .mdf makes …
3 replies
Hi to all: I have a new publication wich hav…
1 replies
We are running SQL Server 2000 SP 3 and have been experiencing performace problems as of late. …
15 replies
Is it possible to open an excel file for viewing within a DTS package?
4 replies
Hi: OK ... I've been told not to rely solely on OS backup files of the data and log files for recov…
8 replies
Ok fellow DBA's I need your collective brains for a mega important question. I am at a …
57 replies
Just looking for others who have had to implement field level encryption their databases. A.…
1 replies
When using enterprise manager to generate SQL for some Databases it includes the constraint na…
3 replies
Please help; I need a script to calculate the number of working days from the first day of the mont…
4 replies
I currently have a local (LAN) warm standby server which I update via Log Shipping; but I also need…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,786 through 265,800 (of 284,166 total)