Viewing 15 topics - 265,801 through 265,815 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have a query 'select * from t_srf_rqst where no_id = (select MAX(no_id) from t_srf_rqst)', wh…
6 replies
Hi, Can some one tell me how to do this in T-SQL or point me to a relevant URL. The problem I have …
5 replies
Hi, can someone enlighten me please. Can I install MSDE on Windows 98 SE. I have installed it on my…
1 replies
Hi experts, I found 3 SQL Server error log messages this morning in SS2000. We have installed…
2 replies
Hi all, I am quite new to SqlServer so bear with me! What is the difference between varchar and nVa…
4 replies
I've created the following stored procedure that archives the SQL Log. It uses xp_c…
10 replies
How can i get rid of all the dead links in my table Here's the table structure CREATE TABLE [dbo].[…
3 replies
I wish to backup the contents of a table to a seperate table, clear the original table and then imp…
5 replies
hi, My local database (under ms sql server 2000, Enterprise Manager) currently works fine w…
11 replies
when I do a dbcc checkdb on MSDB, I get error messages 8909 and 8928 ("Table error" and "could not …
3 replies
I have a series of DTS packages that I created on an instance of SQL Server 7.0. After I upgr…
1 replies
I am recreating an existing Essbase application in Analysis Services and am not as familiar with An…
1 replies
Anyone knows how to solve and cause for this error, it is coming while rebuilding master datab…
1 replies
Hi All. Can some one help me improve the following stored proc (SQL Server 2000). Currently it acce…
2 replies
I had an example of the syntax I add to the end of an EXEC procName to suppress the message in QA G…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,801 through 265,815 (of 284,166 total)