Viewing 15 topics - 265,096 through 265,110 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi everyone, I received this netsend from SQL Server Agent: Unable to read local eventlog (reason: …
8 replies
I have a DTS Package that exports data from a table to a fixed length file. I want this DTS P…
6 replies
I have one tape drive, DDS3, and alot of drive space. Sofar, I have not been able to get a go…
9 replies
Hi, I have a scenario where I have to have a unique combination on two columns and One of the colum…
4 replies
Does the edition of the Reporting Services you install have to match the edition of the SQLServer2K…
7 replies
i need the following requiremnts i have a numeric and date colimn in sql. i need the following resu…
2 replies
I have a very larre (and growing) table which contains a PK and another column of the type text. Th…
1 replies
I am a self-taught SQL Server user. Over the last 4 1/2 years, I have learned how to build ta…
2 replies
i would like to create a temp table and insert values into the temp table in a store procedure…
3 replies
i would like to create a temp table and insert values into the temp table in a store procedure…
2 replies
Is there any limitation for the maximum number of columns in a table ? subban
8 replies
I intend to create a copy of my database on another server. To this end I have created a database w…
5 replies
Hi, I made some extended strored procedures and they goes well when they are placed at c:/windows/s…
3 replies
Please, Anyone help me. I want to add processor to enterprise manager . In case I checked Processor…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,096 through 265,110 (of 284,169 total)