Viewing 15 topics - 265,111 through 265,125 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
40 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercent
2 replies
Some help needed. SQL Server 2000 Besides looking at the tables one at a time Is there any way…
5 replies
Real quick, easy question: Is "description" a SQL reserved word, or to be avoided for any reason? T…
8 replies
We have an Access database 350MB (no misprint) in size. I need to import it into Sql 2k. While I ca…
13 replies
I get the following error " SQL server enterprise manager does not have sufficient permission …
8 replies
I need to move one field from a table into another table, along with a date stamp. The source data …
1 replies
Does anyone know of a command line utility to create a system ODBC data source? I want to include i…
7 replies
I am doing a little bit of research and I am wondering if anybody is using msde as the backend data…
6 replies
I'm trying to use the Description column from a table that is not the discerning table for a dimens…
4 replies
Should there a peformance hit associated with making columns larger than they need to be? …
2 replies
Hi: I am wondering whether I can create a Foreign Key constraint on a column of a table in database…
1 replies
Hi everyone, Could someone help me in restoring the transaction logs files. I am having a problem i…
12 replies
Hi every body, This error occurs when I´m try to delete some records from one table. Does any one…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,111 through 265,125 (of 284,169 total)