Viewing 15 topics - 265,081 through 265,095 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to find the support schedule for SQL 7.0, sp4. I have one remaining server running SQL 7…
1 replies
Hello all, By default, when you install SQL Server 2000, the installation places both the MDF and L…
2 replies
Hello all, Here's my situation: a real-time manufacturing environment running 24/5, 3 dozen station…
6 replies
I am part of a development team in a school district. The district uses sql2000 for it's data syste…
4 replies
We have SQL Server currently set up to use a NetApp NAS for our logfile and datafile storage. Howe…
1 replies
I have an old server running Windows NT 4.0 and SQL Server 7.0. My bosses have decided to ord…
1 replies
I've a job that runs a cmdExec like this wscript "c:\program files\microsoft sql server\script\chel…
4 replies
I happend to be reviewing SQL Server logs and noticed that "Starting up database 'XXXXXX'. " where …
3 replies
Hi All, I just configured and deployed a new DB server. We have three DB's running on it - ap…
6 replies
I'm new to DTS and am trying to export some table information to an Excel spreadsheet. While …
12 replies
I have SQL 2000 installed and am having problems with the Full-Text search. I am able to create a n…
4 replies
Hi Is there anyway to force the optimiser into a specific execution plan? I don't have concrete evi…
2 replies
Is it possible to execute a DTS package from a stored procedure without using dbo.xp_cmdshell to ex…
9 replies
We have SQL Server currently set up to use a NetApp NAS for our logfile and datafile storage. Howe…
14 replies
Hello, I had a relitivily sadistic query as seen in the first example to remove any invalid charact…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,081 through 265,095 (of 284,169 total)