Viewing 15 topics - 256,201 through 256,215 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I am running Sql server 2000 sp3a on a windows2003 std. server. I also use Veritas Back…
1 replies
Hello, I am running Veritas Backup Exec (BE) 9.1 sp1 on a windows2003 std. server BE database …
5 replies
We have SQL Server 2000 clustered on Windows 2000 Advanced Server. I would like to be emailed whene…
3 replies
In SQL Server 2000 when executing a statement of the following structure: select ColumnA from …
7 replies
I need to populate a table with historic data from 1 access table. easy! I then need to append curr…
1 replies
Hi , i have a table with columns "Name","Task_Start_Date" and Task_End_Date","TASK". so, when a tas…
2 replies
A Table called Hdr has a datetime field with date value and time value ex:1997-03-05 19:16:05.000. …
7 replies
We have 2 SQL Servers, one is live-primary (we are keeping our company on-line service data) a…
6 replies
I have a table called orders, and a table called orders_details. Orders_details are simply the prod…
1 replies
Am learning how to do an import using DTS wizard. My table's 1st column is like a Sequence Number/P…
1 replies
Here's my procedure (see below), when I run I get this error: "Bulk Insert data conversion error (t…
1 replies
Hi all, I need help with a query. I have a stats table with several hundred thousand rows of hockey…
3 replies
I have a stored procedure that updates a table with COUNT and SUM functions. I realize I can …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlserve > Nick Duckste…
13 replies
Am very new to SQL Server, just learning how to do an import using DTS wizard. My table's 1st…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,201 through 256,215 (of 284,155 total)