Viewing 15 topics - 256,216 through 256,230 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
from a newbie (and thanks for your patience): When I need the descriptive interpretation of a value…
4 replies
My question is about statement control within a script. It's very convenient to have all the …
2 replies
Hi, I'm running a Visual Basic 6 Application that connects with my SQL Server 2000. The applic…
5 replies
I think that i have seen on this foum a post that explains how to select using comma separated valu…
4 replies
I may need to design a database that will have an Avg of 1220 bytes and a max of 6900 bytes in one …
4 replies
I have one porcedure with collect data about all gage which are due for calibration. I would like t…
1 replies
Hi, everyone, I am trying to restore a database that I backed up from a different server and restro…
18 replies
Hi Everyone, I'm getting this weird error message in classic ASP: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL…
3 replies
I know its not a good idea. What are the top 10 reasons to not do so? Any input greatly appr…
6 replies
I know its not a good idea. What are the top 10 reasons to not do so? Any input greatly appreciate…
1 replies
By looking at the following KB article you can set up SQL MAIL profiles without an Outlook Client. …
4 replies
We are migrating from the existing AD to a new AD and because of that all the network accounts has …
3 replies
To All, I have a SQL2KSP3a database(<1GB) running on a 4x3GHz physical CPU with 4GB of ram. Wind…
3 replies
I have a field who's data type is varchar(4). Currently in this field their are numbers but this wi…
16 replies
I am trying to write an alter statement that will change a data type of Text to NVarChar. I am gett…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,216 through 256,230 (of 284,155 total)