Viewing 15 topics - 256,186 through 256,200 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am needing to select from ubirthdate from table1 all persons that are age 16 from a date range ge…
6 replies
Hi I have a database in DB2 and i would like to import this data into sql server 2000. How can i do…
5 replies
We are getting ready to purchase some new hardware for production clustered servers, and our networ…
1 replies
Hi, Is there any way I can check if a string being passed from an ASP (VbScript) page conforms to G…
4 replies
We have a client that has been running a particular Transaction import process without a hitch sinc…
1 replies
I am trying to write a store procedure to copy all records from table A to table B where they …
1 replies
Hi all some how my log file is twice the size of my data file! what would be the reason for that! i…
9 replies
We are preparing for some major upgrades in my company. Moving from NT 4 / SQL Server 7.........to …
1 replies
I have a table with 85224 rows. There are 89 distinct codes in the table. My challenge …
3 replies
Hello All, We have a SQL Server 2000 table (approx 1.2 million rows) with an identity column (int, …
2 replies
RESTORE DATABASE BINT_Prod FROM DISK = '\\Ribackupsrv\BIBACKUP\backup\BI\BINT_Prod_200…
1 replies
Hi everyone, We have sql server 2000 and the execution time for the last query is suprising me…
11 replies
We have three databases that have identical file names (as reported in the Database->Properties win…
2 replies
Hi, I have setup a linked server access to Db2 using Neon ODBC connection.I am using this connectio…
2 replies
hi, I am in a tight corner, i need an sql statement that will help me calculate something. N…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,186 through 256,200 (of 284,155 total)