Viewing 15 topics - 254,026 through 254,040 (of 284,171 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, What I want is a single SQL Statement, if possible, Table bellow is a result of 3 differne…
1 replies
How can I configure IIS 5 to redirect a website (virtual directory) to a secured site? When users t…
2 replies
Hi, I want find unique Customer against Name and add1 can any body help, there some format change i…
2 replies
I am wondering how How shud I connect to remote sql server by EM.on my machine.
2 replies
I try to install Sql Standard edition in a Hp Proliant ML570G2 2 processors xenon 2,5 GH , 2 GB ram…
2 replies
Hello, I'm trying to create my first UDF. I just copied an example from the books online and tried …
21 replies
I am defining maintence plans for some dbs.I am wondering how much MB should I put in the box …
2 replies
Hello, I have a slow running view that unions 8 different sub-queries using UNION ALL. Each of…
3 replies
Hi gurus, I am puzled with this?? It seems simple. I want to backup my database to the different pc…
4 replies
I'm hoping this is an easy question, but I've been pulling my hair out trying to get this crazy thi…
1 replies
When & why should I use table variables instead of temporary tables???
3 replies
For our main tables, when a row update is made, a trigger stores the record before and after in an …
2 replies
explorer.exe causes loads of errors wat should i do im running on windows me
1 replies
Hi Guys, Is there any way to convert date format from UTC to PST ??? It's urgent..…
3 replies
Hi I need to get in a c# program the same results that you get if you use SQL Query Analyzer. For e…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,026 through 254,040 (of 284,171 total)