Viewing 15 topics - 254,041 through 254,055 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am backing up my DB to an Optical Jukebox so I can archive the database on UDO Write Once Media. …
5 replies
I am having some issues with my backup plan effecting the production environment. Currently I have…
9 replies
I have an existing table structure as follows: id &n…
3 replies
Newbie Here.. i have 2 fields. IDNUMBER and PRINTCOUNT sample data 123456789 and 01 i am trying to…
2 replies
I have seen syntax in client code and in BOL of both using the SET statement and the SELECT stateme…
7 replies
I need to replicate a database where some tables are created dynamically each morning. The process …
2 replies
I would like to know is anywhere I can create a vCalendar from SQL script as simple way to send to …
2 replies
I was given a Watcom .db file to convert into SQL Server. Any ideas how to do it? Arthur Lorenzini
1 replies
Today I change the sa password, after that every minutes the Event viewer is getting this message e…
4 replies
I have a table with a field that has to be displayed as a short date format I'm using =Fiel…
4 replies
This is the error we get when we try to open a MS Access database (.mdb) "This database is in…
2 replies
We have a MSCRM SQL Database that allows you to store documents and images in a table in a database…
1 replies
Hi All, We have a two-node cluster server dedicated for SQL Server 2000 databases. The OS is Win2K …
2 replies
Hello, We are upgrading the last 6.5 database and already were able to overcome all database u…
12 replies
i need a bit of help my widows explorer keeps causing errors wat should i do
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,041 through 254,055 (of 284,168 total)