Viewing 15 topics - 254,011 through 254,025 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Does anyone know if an implimentation of the dijkstra shortest path or similar algoritm is availabl…
7 replies
Hi to all, Sorry to Re-post it Again: By mistake I posted this probelem in DTS top…
3 replies
Dear all, I have 3 tables C, K and CtoK. C and K have a primary key (id). CtoK associates id from C…
2 replies
I really need some help. I am attempting to export a fixed length file from RS and cannot fig…
2 replies
Hi to all, I am trying to make a Linked server of Mysql running on the same machine having MS sql s…
1 replies
Hi Guys I need to know how do i move a file from one repository to another. In sequel server, I am…
5 replies
Hello World! I have a box with SQLServer 6.5 (version 6.50.416) on a NT4 (sp 6a). I want to end up …
6 replies
Hi, A database designed for multiple users is not useable by one user due to the fact that he had t…
4 replies
my daily log and database backup failed with the error3202 odbc sqlstate:4200 error3202. any ideas?…
2 replies
i´m new in SQLServer and need some help. I have a sql server linked to the production database (Ora…
2 replies
I want to generate scripts for my jobs. I've found a couple of differences between using EM to Gene…
5 replies
Hi all, What I want is a single SQL Statement, if possible, Table bellow is a result of 3 di…
1 replies
Hi all, What I want is a single SQL Statement, if possible, Table bellow is a result of 3 differne…
1 replies
How can I configure IIS 5 to redirect a website (virtual directory) to a secured site? When users t…
2 replies
Hi, I want find unique Customer against Name and add1 can any body help, there some format change i…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,011 through 254,025 (of 284,168 total)