Viewing 15 topics - 253,801 through 253,815 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Has anybody had any experience of using a piece of freeware called DTSBackup2000 from the following…
4 replies
Hi, In the event Viewer I have an error which is : Source WebComponentsServices Method:CProbe Purge…
2 replies
hi, how to see or edit DTS package saved as Structure Storage File ? (a file with extension .dts an…
1 replies
Hi all I've got a bit of a n00b question. I'm developing a product that's expected to take ro…
4 replies
My background: MAJOR SQL noob.. ok, i've somehow found myself in charge of a few sql machines. So I…
4 replies
In a table I have 2 columns which are 'actiondatetime','actionstatus'. I am trying to generate a qu…
5 replies
I've tried to have a stored procedure call a procedure on server two, and it just hangs up SQL. The…
3 replies
I am developed a package in VB/SQL Server. After entering morethan 2 lakhs of data, the retrieval …
2 replies
Hi, I am installing SQL Server (my first time on a Server) and our techie has asked what volume par…
1 replies
Hi all, I'm rewriting legacy code (DataFlex) as stored procedures for SQL Server. I just wrote the …
10 replies
Great Company needs an SQL Server DBA for a full time staff position. Position can be based in Jack…
1 replies
We are monitoring our SQL server with perfmon and one of the counter keeps consistently hight.…
5 replies
I'm sure you've all heard of Betaplace, Microsoft's Beta website for administering their beta progr…
3 replies
I tried to run a simple update statement with the REPLACE function to replace some portion of …
4 replies
I have the following query; SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY(PROGEN, 'SELECT * FROM sysadm.creditors') This …
17 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,801 through 253,815 (of 284,169 total)