Viewing 15 topics - 253,816 through 253,830 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've created a user defined function that converts an IP address from a char into its decimal form.…
7 replies
hi all it's a long story but I'm trying to find out what some of the pitfalls are in using ROWID to…
3 replies
Here's the setup: Server 1 is publisher Server 2 is distributor Server 3 is subscriber. Trying to r…
1 replies
select name, sjh.step_id, sjh.step_name, sjh.run_duration, sjh.run_date, sjh.run_time from sysjobhi…
4 replies
I am seeking a new opportunity that will allow me to apply my technical knowledge of SQL Serv…
2 replies
Hi All - can data be encrypted at the column level with SQL 2000? I've looked for this info and it…
5 replies
The subject probably sounds crazy....but let me explain. I need to retieve a file daily by means of…
8 replies
I'm using SQL Profiler and when looking at the results of a trace, I see a couple of columns that s…
1 replies
We are planning on changing the startup account for our SQL 2000 Production Servers. The Serve…
2 replies
Sometime last week, I noticed that there were log entries on my DB server. Specifically: 105…
1 replies
Hey All, Up until recently this was my method for handling password guess attacks. 1. Set up…
10 replies
What is the better way to update (without using cursors) a field for every row in a table…
8 replies
Is there a way to check if the current connection already has started a transaction (BeginTrans)? T…
3 replies
I am attempting to get information from SQL Server 2000 out into a fixed width text file with no he…
4 replies
I have an Access database with a SQL Server back-end. I am new to SQL, so the problem I have …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,816 through 253,830 (of 284,169 total)