First - I can see that you are offended by the usage of red color or exclamation marks - and as there was no offending intentions - it was updated. no hard fillings, ha ? no spamming intentions...
second - what is your reason for stating that I have not read the article ? my post is on topic :
* dbMaestro supports the scenarios described, as you stated your tool does, as an - all in one tool.
and not with several tools.
* it also offers solution for problems the author straggled with that the tools described do not offer
(red-gate and embarcadero).
* I think the author will still have to manually mange/version his data with the solutions offered
(and is supported with my tool).
third - if you had took the time, and actually read my post (or looked at my web site, as I did at yours), you could have seen why I think dbMaestro offers something other tools do not offer:
* dbMaestro offers a way to save database objects version in their true and original form -
* this ability enables extensive object dependencies analysis, even in it's versioned state -
assisting in analyzing changes.
* one of the problems the author had - was managing the changes in static data tables,
when changing from version to version.
dbMaestro enables you to bundle versioned data with versioned schema.
"Frankly I can't see what your product does over and above the other products currently owned and used by the author - make me a believer if you can."
PLEASE tell me red gate, embarcadero (or DB Ghost for this matter) support this functionality too.
otherwise it would be appropriate for you to update you post, and drop some of your offensive blames.
(BTW - claming your post is not an advert and stating "you just need a world class tool" with your URL - does not go hand in hand...)