Viewing 15 topics - 253,786 through 253,800 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I had a poor performing proc .. I identified 2 missing indexes. I added the indexes and updated sta…
8 replies
I'd like to include the maxdop hint within some views, the sql is quite convoluted and I can get bi…
2 replies
Hi Do you have any idea where the server keeps information on the differntional backup. I need to k…
9 replies
I have just come across a slightly strange occurence in T-SQL and I'm hoping someone can explain it…
19 replies
SELECT column_name, count(*) FROM table_name WHERE column_name like ‘%AAAA BBB%’ GROUP BY column_na…
3 replies
I have 2 System Databases - Model and MSDB - that list in EM as Owner 'UNKNOWN' I think the owner m…
6 replies
hello I Detached the user default database from the server (Using EM) and when i was attaching the …
1 replies
hello I Detached the user default database from the server (Using EM) and when i was attaching the …
1 replies
hello I Detached the user default database from the server (Using EM) and when i was attaching the …
1 replies
We are having issues with this We've several generic code components that have been built into stor…
3 replies
This may be a stupid question but here goes: If you have inherited some servers running…
4 replies
Hi all, I'm running MSDE on a PC and have a stored procedure which is run every night at aroun…
4 replies
I am currently auditing all 'non-standard' changes to all SQL2000 services using sp_trace_setstatus…
1 replies
Has anybody had any experience of using a piece of freeware called DTSBackup2000 from the fol…
3 replies
Like many people we also converted an Access database into an SQL database and an Access client. Wh…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,786 through 253,800 (of 284,169 total)