Viewing 15 topics - 24,751 through 24,765 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am importing (transferring) records from one server to another server : TABLE A (SERVER 1) -> …
7 replies
Dear Everyone I was asked by the CISO to perform the following task: 1. Deny access to security cat…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server Services Thank You. Regards,Raghavender…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Desperation on the Forums "The credit belongs to t…
80 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item In Depth Learning at the PASS Summit
8 replies
All...This is the first time that I have tried a PIVOT... I followed the syntax from htt…
1 replies
World like to get feedback from folks who are using change data capture to track DML. Currently we …
2 replies
Hi, I have 3 reports that run in SQL Server Reporting Services HOWEVER when I try to open the …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Get Temp Table definition Wes(A solid design is al…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Finding table name based on a specific value Thank…
4 replies
Hello, i have a small issue, i am trying to move files from source to destination, and there are 20…
5 replies
Hi, I need help to write a SQL query to pull data as per where clause given below. I have database…
3 replies
Hey guys, I have a sproc where Im using select into to load a staging table used for creating flat …
4 replies
I want to query and return records with special chars except the ones stated in the Where Clause.&n…
9 replies
In the code below, how can I only do the SET @Count= @Count + 1 if @Group changes? So if the @Group…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,751 through 24,765 (of 284,154 total)