Viewing 15 topics - 24,736 through 24,750 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
CREATE TABLE #MyTemp( YearCol INT , MonthCol INT , RegionName VARCHAR(200) , …
3 replies
I am not good at working with XMLThe one below works fine..What I am looking for is a way to …
2 replies
Hi,I am a little new to this, but I have been trying to find a good explanation of the different ba…
2 replies
Hi All, I have posted similar question here 7 or 8 years ago. Now I am unable to find that post. So…
6 replies
I am trying to create MSX ans TSX relationship MSX is SQL1 TSX isSQL2 and SQL3 created a…
12 replies
Declare @str as varchar(1000), @st varchar(8), @ed VARCHAR(8), @EarliestPrescriptionDt varchar(8) …
9 replies
Afternoon, I wonder if someone can offer any suggestions I haven't thought of on the below. I have …
3 replies
Dear All, I have a code (script task inside SSIS) that reads a csv file and gets only the…
22 replies
I have a working script but would like to use a variable in the script to save me having to amend t…
5 replies
I have a table that I am trying to run mass update queries against. For every Unique Product Listed…
3 replies
Problem Description: Unusual High Waiting Tasks & Sudden dip in CPU usage with lots of locking …
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server From .Net: Making A Connection
19 replies
I am a new data warehouse developer and trying to leverage the MERGE statement to manage type 2 SCD…
3 replies
Hi all. need some help to remove CURSOR from the following code to get the same result. Will highly…
4 replies
Hi,How below query works? Can any one explain?create table #temp1(id int,name varchar(10)) insert i…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,736 through 24,750 (of 284,154 total)