Viewing 15 topics - 24,766 through 24,780 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, i thought i had a simple powershell script, its just suppose to check if folder exists, if i…
3 replies
My company currently uses SQL database and Analysis services as a backend for displaying data on th…
3 replies
There is something weird going on with one of my servers. Seems like someone is changing the auto g…
2 replies
Good day, i am a new DBA at work and i discovered that all 6 BI Developers has sysadmin right…
6 replies
Hi all, Could somone explain why the following works for days other than 13/04? DECLARE @stop_time …
5 replies
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_test]ASSET NOCOUNT ONBEGIN BEGIN TRY DECLARE @First_Par…
5 replies
Hi Guys/Gals I thought I'd just come straight to the experts. I have a important DB in a Recovery P…
11 replies
I get the following error with the following code. This code is stripped from a larger piece …
17 replies
Dear Folks My below query was working fine before 2 days at my prod environment (SQL Server 2008 R2…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Believing the Data
20 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Localized Upgrades
4 replies
SQL Server 2014. Running a package from my desktop and it works fine. Path/connectoin string for fi…
1 replies
Hi all.Recently I have found with the help of one of the Bent Ozar, scritps. One called spBlitzCach…
5 replies
Hi All,I want to avoid the cost of HSM for TDE and was wondering if we can manually administer the …
2 replies
Hi, I am a part time amateur programmer, and really need some help. I have 5 date columns: DateComp…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,766 through 24,780 (of 284,154 total)