Viewing 15 posts - 18,046 through 18,060 (of 39,936 total)
Yikes! Getting crushed, but I have 4 going tonight. Need a high scoring game on both sides.
October 4, 2010 at 7:41 am
A great weekend in the NL West with the Padres making it interesting.
I say:
NYY over MIN
TEX over TB
CIN over PHI
SF over ATL
October 4, 2010 at 7:39 am
The Dixie Flatline (10/4/2010)
Speaking of this, I presented at a Developers code camp the other day and had an absolute blast. I've got 12-15 people in a room and none...
October 4, 2010 at 7:34 am
Gianluca Sartori (10/4/2010)
Dave Ballantyne (10/3/2010)
October 4, 2010 at 7:29 am
I agree with Phil here.
I've asked for a "resource governor" for the instance so that it doesn't use all Windows resources, but it hasn't been built yet.
So, SQL Server...
October 4, 2010 at 7:24 am
Thanks, Wendy, and some interesting thoughts.
I do think that we need to help nurture women more to think about, or try, technology. There is definitely a lean from kids to...
October 4, 2010 at 7:19 am
I have attached the script to the article.
My apologies.
October 4, 2010 at 6:54 am
We can help, but we don't really like to write these for you.
What you can do is use your rules as part of a WHERE clause in a query. You...
October 3, 2010 at 6:27 pm
It's this race to 1mm posts and 20k in the Thread that has people fooling around.
October 2, 2010 at 5:52 am
You guys are killing me today. I fly to KC and get off the plane with hundreds of notifications.
October 1, 2010 at 9:47 pm
I need to check that as well. I am thinking of trying Netflix, but would want to stream.
I know that when I was in the UK, a lot of sites,...
October 1, 2010 at 10:26 am
You could write a trigger to do this, or you could write a job that ran every minute or so and checked the table.
I'd lean towards the latter. If you...
October 1, 2010 at 10:26 am
Either will work, but the reason Compact uses less resources is that it isn't a server. You would need to write some application or have a host process that can...
October 1, 2010 at 10:20 am
I delete anywhere from 10-50 posts a month from SPAM, so those are likely the issues. I believe this column is an identity, so deletions lead holes.
October 1, 2010 at 10:14 am
Viewing 15 posts - 18,046 through 18,060 (of 39,936 total)